Monday 2 December 2013

☆What's In The Box: Day TWO☆

As I woke up this morning, feeling those dull aches from the day before, I almost forgot that I could open a new window today!
I was pleasantly surprised with today's 'prize' because it's a product I've wanted to try out for some time :D

DAY TWO
One the second day leading up to Christmas, my true love gave to me...


Stay Don't Stray primer in light/medium :)

This is an almost cult-loved primer for keeping your under eye concealer and eyeshadow completely budge proof! I have a massive problem with every concealer either creasing, smudging or ending up half way down my face by the end of the day. No matter what product I use or how much I prime before! But I've heard that there are many others who have similar issues and recommend this to the ends of the earth. So I'm very happy to now have it in my possession to play with :)


This sample is very tiny -about the size of my pinky- but I feel a little can go along way with this product, and it's a great size to test it out.
With a sponge-y applicator, it would seem that the actual product would blend and sink in really well into your eye area. There's nothing worse than having a harsh applicator around the tender skin of your eyes!
From what I swatched on my skin, the product inside is very creamy and milky and surprisingly a good match for my skin, which means it won't show through when I add concealer or eye shadows over the top.

I'm really excited to try this out and see how well it really lasts and whether my concealer will in fact "stay and not stray".
I've decided that on Christmas Day and maybe even Boxing Day (which is a big family day for us in my household) I'll do a makeup look using the products inside this calendar so I can report back on how well they lasted and how they worked etc and then I'll be able to give a just review. So stay tuned for that in.. a few short days :O Christmas is so close!
I shall see all you lovely readers tomorrow for day three!

<3 Hannah Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment