Wednesday 11 December 2013

☆What's In The Box: Day SEVEN☆

Hello everyone!!
I'm so terribly sorry for missing the past few days, I've just been suuuuper busy organising things for Christmas and getting gifts together etc.. you know how it is! This is the CRAAAZY season! Hahah
But as I've said before, I'm trying not to pressure myself to get a post up every single day, coz I obviously have other commitments during the week and the posts won't be as good if they're rushed. But this will still be my December series and upload all before Christmas :) SO DON'T FRET!! :D

And anyway, on to today's window.
Again, this is a product that I was quite curious about and interested in trying out.. but was a tad disappointed in. And it wasn't the quality of the product that left me in shambles... but the damn smell! I wish my nose wasn't so sensitive, otherwise I could completely enjoy this product :(

DAY SEVEN
On the seventh day leading up to Christmas, my true love gave to me...



Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in A-Lister :)

At first, I was surprised to find yet another lip gloss in the calendar, but hopeful it would be better than the Dandelion gloss. But after one sniff, I knew this would go in the "stocking stuffer" pile. It had that same orange-esque smell that makes me feel queasy, which is super disappointing considering how cute the packaging is!

Again, this is a very wearable colour, and the sample packaging makes it really easy to just chuck in your purse on the way out without taking up too much room, yet still serving the purpose of a quick and simple application. There's nothing worse than a sample lip gloss in a tiny pot that you have to jam your fingers into to get a small amount of product out!

A-Lister is a pretty peachy-pink colour that is very similar to Dandelion, but possibly a few shades lighter. Dandelion was quite a sheer lip gloss with a hint of colour and sheen, whereas A-Lister is creamy and more pigmented yet still a wearable every day gloss.
I'm really disappointed I won't be able to wear this, but again, it will make someone else very happy this Christmas :) and if you don't mind the smell, then I think this would be a great gloss to add to any collection :)

I hope you enjoyed Day Seven, and I shall see you in the next post :)
<3 Hannah Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment