Saturday 7 December 2013

☆What's In The Box: Day FIVE☆

(Edit: Again, this was a scheduled post that never made it to the outside world!)

I want to start this post off by saying last night was the best night of my life. You know that feeling you get when everything in the world suddenly feels perfect and you're left with a sense of euphoria? That's exactly how I felt, and I want to feel this way for the rest of my life! Muse put on the best live performance I have ever witnessed in my entire life -and if you see my wall full of ticket stubs, you'll know I've been to thousands! There is just something about them that always amazes me each time I see them, and it inspires me both musically and in life to strive for greatness haha.

Anyway, back to the point behind this post! Today is now Day Five and again I was very happy with what lay behind the box...

DAY FIVE
On the fifth day leading up to Christmas, my true love gave to me...

 Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain :)

Now, I already own this wonderful product as it came in the "Primping With The Stars" box I bought on my trip to the States this year, but I'm thankful I have another sample bottle as I was too afraid to start using my other bottle more often in case it ran out super quick! The full size retails for around $30 online and close to (or over) $50 in Australia, which makes for a very pricey stain! So having two samples will last me quite a while.

The brush inside is very good quality, and makes it easy to sweep a few lines on your cheeks and blend in with your fingers to create that natural looking flush. This is perfect for those days when you just want a simple makeup look to rush out the door for class or work. It also works as a lip stain, so if you're in a hurry, just swipe this across the lips for colour that will last all day and weather any storm.

As you can see, the colour can be buildable, from a flush of red to a vibrant rose.
Because this is such a small size, I can see myself carrying this around on a night out for quick touch ups, or adding it to my travel makeup case seeing as it takes up barely any room and offers another option for colour choice.
I can't wait to wear this more often and possibly try out all the other tints. These are great little products to help in a bind haha

I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I shall crawl into a little ball and feel sorry for myself for I moshed too hard and now my entire body hurts. But it was totally worth it!
<3 Hannah Kate






No comments:

Post a Comment