Saturday 7 December 2013

☆What's In The Box: Day SIX☆

(Edit: So hopefully after this post everything else will be perfectly fine! Haha)

Welcome back to "What's In The Box" with the first 'gift' day!
Throughout this advent calendar, Benefit have been sneakily hiding cute little gifts that I'm fairly certain you're unable to physically purchase. So today, I found my very first gift...

DAY SIX
On the six day leading up to Christmas, my true love gave to me...

 A 2013 Advent Bow Hair Clip :)

This is such a cute little bobby pin-esque clip to hold back your hair while still looking fashionable. The little white bow has a tiny rhinestone in the middle that adds a little glitz and glamour to such a simplistic design.

I'm forever using bobby pins and cute little bows when I style my hair, so I think I can get a lot of use out of this :)
Things like this are great stocking stuffers for little girls, too (or not so little girls like myself, haha). They can cost anywhere between $0.50-$5, so find ones with cute details like this one to give a girl some sparkle to add to her 'do'!

And with that, I shall see you all tomorrow :)
<3 Hannah Kate



4 comments:

  1. they are so cute !! love the bow on it !! thanks for following my blog doll !! i am following you via GFC#2 its a pink flower Ambi page :) have a lovely day my dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems :) thank you for following back! I hope you have a lovely day too :) xx

      Delete
  2. the hair clip is so adorable!! :)

    would you like to follow each other? I'm already following you on GFC, hope you follow back :)
    xo, http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'd love to follow back! :D thank you so much for following me :) xx

      Delete