Friday 15 November 2013

✩☆Welcome!☆✩

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to my new blog :)
I was born into this world 22 years ago, in a little town called Adelaide, as a creative soul in need of an outlet. I think I may have found my new home.

I have had this blog in mind even before I started my YouTube videos and I needed a space to write all my thoughts and ideas and share my passions to coincide with the visuals. I absolutely love photography, and wanted to incorporate those "skills" into a blog consisting of beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts! I wanted a place where I could write reviews, share my first impressions, talk about my fashion choices and even blog my experience re-decorating my room and eventually my own home :)
I hope you enjoy what I have to offer and I can't wait to start posting and filming for you all! So if you like what you see, follow me or subscribe for much more to come :D

♡HannahKATE♡

No comments:

Post a Comment