Sunday 17 November 2013

The Holiest of Holy Grails

Another review flying your way via the interwebs!
I recently purchased the holiest of holy grail bronzers; NARS Laguna Bronzer.


Every beauty addict and their dog has raved about this product to the end of the Earth! So, I thought it was about time I added it to my growing collection.
Because this bronzer has such a brown-based colour, it won't leave you looking orange-toned or over done! Which is very important with the Summer months hitting all of us in the Southern Hemisphere. The product is so overly pigmented when swatched, and yet leaves a lovely natural glow on your face. This is definitely an "enhancement" product, as it merely enhances what is already naturally there, but it is a buildable colour, depending on how dramatic you want to go. I have owned a few bronzers in the past, but this is absolutely my favourite find so far! Because it's a matte bronzer, it adds perfect contours and is great for a quick sweep across the face to warm up the complexion. I love the Laguna Bronzer so much I have even added it to my everyday makeup routine! It blends so well and never leaves my face looking cakey or "done-up".
I would recommend this to anyone who is willing to pay the extra money for a quality product or just wants to splurge on an all-time favourite! I picked this beauty up at Mecca Cosmetica in Rundle Mall, Adelaide. There are also a few online sites that stock NARS if you're willing to go hunting and pay for shipping :) I usually pair this with my everyday blush; Dainty by MAC.
12/10, would definitely recommend!! Haha :P
Thanks for reading!
<3 Hannah Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment